Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ecological Intelligence


Ecological Intelligence is when you know where the stuff you are buying was made and how it was made and to understand that it was a waste to make on such a finite planet.


The essential questions were:
Why don’t people live more sustainably?
How can I convince them to do so?


This article;


is the related to the essential questions because having ecological intelligence would help you to live more sustainably, and you can help people understand the process of products and make them think twice when shopping. It may make them reduce there share of damage to the earth.


I think I have some level of understanding when it comes to ecological intelligence. when I go to any store I usually would think about how some of the products even get to the store shelf. let alone all the waste that was created to even make the products.

No comments: