Saturday, October 4, 2008

literay divice #4


I played tons of tennis together with my father and and brother. I have made another big boring blog post. I finished all of the homework for Charlotte's class. then I watched the inspirational movie of 'ROCKY BALBOA II'. It was amazing, astounding, astonishing to see him struggle in life and then train hard to win the big fight against Apollo Creed. I then went to the scuba lessons for ex block on Sunday, which was exhilarating, exciting and exhausting at the same time.


I then came back home and played with my little brother Noah, who is so cute, cuddly and captivating. I ate a splendid, scrumptious and spectacular homemade meal my parents had prepared, packing it with pundit flavors. I finally went to sleep in my comfortable bed, feeling cozy and content.

No comments: