Sunday, November 23, 2008

What I Am Thankful For


I am thankful that Jesus died that I may enter his kingdom when my time here is done. I am thankful for my family: my mom, dad, and my two brothers. I am thankful for the house the lord has provided so that I have a roof over my head, a shelter, a place that I am all ways welcome to. I am very thankful for who I am.



I am thankful that god didn't give me any deformities. I am thankful for getting good, hardy, and healthy food. I am thankful that I have a school to go, and am able to get a good education. I am thankful that my parents have cars to go places and go on errands. I am thankful for living in the US and living in the beautiful San Diego.



I am thankful for the pretty good weather that we get here. I am thankful for all the little luxuries that my parents get. I am thankful for not having to live under poverty. I am thankful that my parents have not lost their jobs. I am thankful for the clothes I get and am able to afford. I am thankful for having a healthy body and mind.

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

What a beautiful post. I'm also grateful for living here in San Diego. I think that every day.